Welcome to Synergy Badminton's Online Court Reservation System
Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times as we slowly and safely make our way back onto the badminton courts.
Court reservations are now available at Fremont & Menlo Park with a social distancing protocol.
We started this new system in order to make it easier for you to reserve courts and check court availability. Please see below for helpful tips, reservation policies, and contact information so our staff can assist you.
We hope you enjoy your experience. See you on the courts! If you run into any issues or have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com - We are here to help
Reservations must be paid for at the time of booking, unpaid reservations will be cancelled within 15 minutes.
1. Court reservation fees must be paid at the time of booking. UNPAID reservations will be canceled within 15 minutes.
2. Court reservations and cancellation fees are the responsibility of the person who booked the court reservation.
3. The person who makes the reservation must be present.
4. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to reservation. Reservation will end promptly to allow court sanitization before the next reservation.
4(a) Reservations start promptly according to the time slot booked. If you are late to your reservation, the reservation will not be extended. Please arrive early.
4(b) If need to postpone your reservation for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate if there is no reservation after yours. There is no guarantee we can move reservation times.
5. Reservations can be made recurring for one month at a time.
6. Court reservations are intended for gameplay only and may not be used for a private lesson (multi-shuttles, feeding, etc).
7. Only paid players are permitted into the gym. No exceptions.
1. Court reservations and cancellation fees are the responsibility of the person who booked the court reservation.
2. Players can cancel a reservation with no penalty up until 24 hours before the reservation.
3. Cancellations within 24 hours of a reservation will be issued a credit to their account only.
4. 'No-shows' or players who do not show up to their reservation, will not be refunded.
5. Synergy Badminton reserves the right to limit a player's reservation access due to multiple cancellations in a short timeframe.